From: <OhlerBob@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Subject: AMX for sale
To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello sir. I am the original owner of a 74 AMX. The car will be up for
auction on ebay at the end of this week. There many AMC parts and AMC race
parts that go with this car. Please tell your membership about this vehicle
if they might be interested. The AMX and its story can now be seen on the
"Cardomain" site. The name is "andythebaby".
   I have attached a few fotos of the car.

                                                                   Best
regards,
                                                                   Bob Ohler