[Amc-list] Round Trip -Rambler Parts for Sale

[Amc-list] Round Trip -Rambler Parts for Sale

I finally took my car trailer to LA yesterday morning
and returned last evening with the Rambler after more
than eleven hours total on the road.  I plan to go
next week to go get another car, but I won't try to do
it in one day.  600+ miles in one day is just about
too much for this guy.  One good thing was that I tied
the car down perfectly (not too far forward or back)
on the trailer and it rode very well.  Judging the
tie-down position is an art rather than a science with
my trailer.

I now have the 1964 Rambler 2-door sedan home.  I have
a couple of people in the local area interested in
parts, but will take offers and requests from listers
too.  The car has some damage in the rear but it is
repairable. It sat in the desert near Hesperia, CA for
25 years.  Last licensed in 1982. There are
accordion-like dents above the tail lights on both
sides.  These would be fun to try to remove with my
primitive body work skills but I will not tackle this
car.  If a local buyer does not take the whole car in
a few days it will definitely be parted out.  L-head
196, auto tranny, sun damaged red interior.  Radio
delete plate.  Slight to mild passenger side front
damage.  Good windshield (clear) and back light.  Most
other glass is good.  Bumpers are good for cores.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA