Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes (again)

I agree with Mark, Tom.  Don't be so hard on yourself. You're one of the most meticulous mechanics I know.   Although I haven't ridden with you I'm sure you didn't abuse the transmission either.  It might be good to see if you can find an old-timer who worked on those trannies and get his input.  That's the only thing I can suggest except to be as objective as possible and double check you work.

Joe Fulton
> From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes (again)
> To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 4:41 PM

still not satisfied I found out why it failed, and