Re: [Amc-list] 1966 Classic Brake Drum Weights

Re: [Amc-list] 1966 Classic Brake Drum Weights

Yeah, I know one guy that has a setup.
Last time I was over it had new rebuilt heads and everything, but he'd never put a plug to run it as it is 220volt.
The place my dad works has a setup too, but it may have died over the years.

I would not do it, but it could be done as a last resort.
Say as in this case.
You have wheels you love.
They don't fit.
You knock the weights off and can't get rid of the vibration any other way.

just putting it out there as a last ditch option.
I read your response to say it would not work at all.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>