[Amc-list] RUST

Ok, I don't know exactly how to fix this.

I have a 63 Rambler Classic that is rusted out all over pretty good. Floor boards are mostly gone. I have almost completely stripped the car now. I noticed where the dash board wasthat there is a lot of rust, so I get to thinking about my 64 Classic. It's has a bad leak on the passenger side. Took it to a car wash one time and when I sprayed it down, water poured out of the glove box.
 Well, I took the the vent screen (cowl I think it's called) off on the outside at the back of the hood and dug out some trash, then I took the glove box off.
 I poured some water into the cowl area and it leaked out really bad around the heater core box. I felt around and discovered that it's rusted really bad ALL up around it.
 First, I'm not certain that water should even be getting that far. Is there something else leaking up above the heater core that I can't see?
 Second, how to I fix all the rusted out spots around the heater core?

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/