[Amc-list] 1967 American motors badging?

[Amc-list] 1967 American motors badging?

I have four 1967 Ambassadors. One driver and three parts cars(one can be restored easily). None of them say "American motors" anywhere on them? Did they originally have the little 1x1 emblem on the rear deck between the trunk lid and rear window, like the 68-69 Jav/AMX's did? All have been painted at some time before i got them. that's why i'm asking if they have had badging removed. Seems odd to me that there is no mention of American Motors on them? Thankyou,Joe