[Amc-list] Gremlin/Spirit parts to Cordova

[Amc-list] Gremlin/Spirit parts to Cordova

Hey Group,
Just to let you know that I am planning to be at the GREAT RACES OF CORDOVA next weekend.  I
am hoping to get a trailer hitch installed so as to bring a trailer and a varity of Gremlin/Spirit parts.

IF anyone is looking for or needing anything specific, LET ME KNOW soon and I will try to bring it along!

See you all there!!!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx