[Amc-list] Beautiful Ambo FS in Florida

This is a beautifully restored Ambassador that should get more money than it
is currently bidding. This car is the pride and joy of Robert Elliott who
can no longer drive due to age. Please consider bidding if you are
considering a full-size AMC car. Anything up to $5k is a bargain. It runs so
smooth you don't know it's even running. Although I would like to see Robert
get more money, at least an AMC'er could get the car at a bargain price.
This is a #1 car, and Robert has maintained it that way even though he often
used to drives it. It has consistently earned Gold awards ot placed top in
class at AMC events in Florida (and some local all-makes events).

Cliff Danley
First Coast AMC Club
Jacksonville, Florida

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-990-1967-AMC-Ambassador-990_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5357QQihZ004QQitemZ140263025304QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW