Re: [Amc-list] where'd everyone go?

College payments, argh!

My kids are homeschooled, and the simplest transition from
homeschooling to college is a 2 year college nearby. They have a lot
less red tape, and most core courses transfer. My oldest picked up 45
credits and then transferred out to state college, keeping his
credits. Tuition for a full time, in-state student? $372. Not per
credit. Per quarter. Now he's at state college and still living at
home, and prices are good. Heck, I was thinking of heading over there
to get current on networking courses.

My middle son just wrapped up highschool, and will start at the 2 year
college in October. He really wants to go to private college. I really
don't want to pay for it! I think after he shows he can do okay in
college, he can transfer to a private school. I just know how poorly I
did until I had to pay my own way.

Anyway - good luck! That sounds like MAJOR expenses (but worth it).
Back to AMC stuff. I was lazy this weekend. Did nothing major.Ordered
the correct paint for my engine, but conveniently ignored all the
little things I have todo.
Bruce