[Amc-list] parting out 71 javelin...hurry....

[Amc-list] parting out 71 javelin...hurry....

Ain't mine but chances are someone out there needs some metal////

1971 Javelin sheetmetal and misc parts I am ready to take this car to the
scrapyard, but it would be nice to see someone get some use out of some of
the parts left. The roof is in excellent shape. the valence below the front
wind shield is good. There are some good sections of floor/trunkpan and
other areas. The rear wheelwells are also usable. I can slice and dice any
piece you want. I will be in Cordova in September if that will help anyone.
Please let me know what you need. I also have some interior parts and many
other parts left. I stripped the whole car. The doors are in very good
condition as well as all the glass. Please give me a call and let me know
what you are looking for.  Scott Mills  smills@xxxxxxxxxx 815-541-1450
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx