From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Fw: 200R adapter plates & Hornet items wanted
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bruce1941@xxxxxxxxxxx

" ----- Original Message -----
" From: Bruce Ebmeier
"
" bruce1941@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Hi, I'm new to the AMC world but am trying to come up to speed.  Am
" told you offer an adapter plate to put a GM AOD trans behind an AMC
" V8.  Have a '74 Hornet V8 coupe that would sure be improved by such
" a modification I think.  Didn't find any reference in your web page,
" though, so would appreciate an e-mail when you have time.

that would be advance adapters.  originally intended to allow gm-case
th400s to replace relatively scarce amc-case ones but of course works
for any gm pattern tranny, even stick bellhousings.

btw 'aod' is a ford model name, and the th200 didn't have an o/d.  the
th200-4r, th700/4L60, and th400-derived 4L80 do.