Re: [Amc-list] Instrument Voltage regulator no gas/heat gauge on 66 Clas

Re: [Amc-list] Instrument Voltage regulator no gas/heat gauge on 66 Classic

" From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I must of missed Tom's reply/fix??? I get over 70+ emails each day.
" Tend to lose/mis-place a few. So...the heat gauge has it's own
" regulator? What about the gas gauge? Sorry to ask dumb
" questions...BUT...i've never worked on any AMC older than my 1967
" Ambassador before now.

to clarify: the temp gauge didn't have its own regulator - that's
where they put the reg for all the gauges, instead of having a
separate one.