[Amc-list] Grille Paint

by the way have you ever painted plastic grille work???
I was messin round wif my Javelin's grille on Saturday and realized the
factory sprayed semi gloss black to hide the overspray they painted over the
silver overspray. It is sorta bubbled and so I thought I'd wet sand with
some 800 grit to get rid of the bubbles when I discovered it was much more
than that. Have you ever tried SEM paint for plastics?? if so what did you
think.
I mean I have a spray gun and sich, and could actually use something besides
spray bombs, maybe some of the paints offered by Eastwood??  How did the
factory do it?? that paint sticks forever.
and I'm assuming it's supposed to be a semi gloss black, please confirm this
or correct me if you can................
Help if you can please.
Armand

--

Check with Bart Mangrum.

He rebuilt a Gremlin grille & it looks fantastic.

Shot it a semi matte with the center in semi gloss.