Re: [Amc-list] Shipping Alberta

Oh no! For misunderstanding the wonderfulness of our Northern
brothers, you must watch the Red Green show (if you can find it). I
hope someday to achieve that level of mechanical prowess, and to
become a full-fledged member of the Possum Lodge.

Anybody got a roll of duct tape? I have to make some major repairs to
my Rambler American! (and beg PBS to play reruns)