Re: [Amc-list] Shipping Alberta

Don't think we all think that way, I got enough Chinese tools in my garage to be safe...I hope.
I plan on showing them the little made in China stickers on everything I bought at Wally world. That should have them believe that I like them, I even try to eat with chopsticks at the Chinese Buffet.

As for "who makes the rules" well, believe it or not, know one knows who will make the rules in the future.
Unless you got some device we don't know about or been smokin a little sumpin, sumpin  :]

Besides, aint this the American Motors Corporation list?
[Like I got any room to talk about staying on topic and stuff....]

Don't be too hard on Armand, he do like to get on about himself....   :]

Hmmm, do the little smiley faces help people understand I'm just funnin?  :]

Ah Well,,, let's hope so...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV