Re: [Amc-list] Cannot view AMC list on line???

Re: [Amc-list] Cannot view AMC list on line???

Actually, you're already registered on AMCyclopedia.org (everyone who
has posted since May 17th, 2007 has an account). Most of those accounts
are not usable as-is so you'll need to send me an email to fix that.

Joe - I just fixed your account. There's a password reset link under the
login button on the home page that you can use to change your password.

The archives on the AMCyclopedia go back to May 17th, 2007 and are fully
search able.

Matt

On 8/24/2008 7:51 PM, Frank Swygert spouted this sage advice:
> The old AMX-Files site has been broken for a couple years now. You can view the archives on-line at www.amc-list.com or the more recent posts (maybe six months back?) from www.amcyclopedia.org. You can also post from AMCyclopedia, but need to register on the site first. Same drill as the old AMX-Files iste -- you need to register for the list (if you're reading this in e-mail you're registered!) and on the site.

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon