Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes (things not to say to sweeties)

Re: [Amc-list] T-96 woes (things not to say to sweeties)

Yep, having lots of fun.

I've started getting interested in joining a club that goes for drives
once a month. Just local drives, then a few longer weekend and a
week-long jaunt. Sounded like fun.

I tried to convince my wife to come along by telling her that Rambler
American sedans were mainly driven by aunts and grannies - and she
could dress up like a circa '65 Aunt Gerty.

That didn't go over so well. I wonder why. After all, I didn't ask her
to dress up like Granny Smith, my favorite green apple. Just a Gerty,
or maybe a Prudence.