Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults? GTA? Ragtop!

I too have conscidered one as a daily driver.  Check out Rockauto for
parts, it seems they have all the brake stuff available, valves too, and
cheap, but no timing belt.

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Mo
1970 Javelin 390 4-speed

             Wrambler242@comca
             st.net
             amc-list-bounces@         "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and
             amc-list.com              fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             08/17/2008 08:27                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Amc-list] Who knows Renaults?
                                       GTA? Ragtop!

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

Oh, don't worry about me being convinced parts are easy to find.
I looked around.
They truly are orphaned children abandoned by their parents, one of which
is dead....
Poor things left alone in a foriegn country with no way home...  :[

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>