Re: [Amc-list] brake light switch

d stohler wrote:
> sometime back, couple months ago maybe, tom j. posted a link to a website that had good quality brake light switches. i need one for my 63 american. it leaks all the fluid out of only one resivoir in the m/c. well, last i checked only one was empty.... both might be now. lol.

Ron Francis Wiring. $26 -- but don't flinch -- it's worth it! The Echlin
part I used wouldn't last 6 months and I got pulled over by cops. Never
mind getting rearended or something.

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~dyndetail~Z5Z5Z50000278a~Z5Z5Z5AAAJF~P26.95~~~~S2FX0SQJ7K76931716750b~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000278a

He's got lots of cool problem solvers. Even has a replacement for the
later AMC pedal-actuated type switch. Here's a search for "brake switch"

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort