Re: [Amc-list] Rambler six comma fast

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" That's why I keep harping on the 4.0L block...
" Big bore and short stroke.
" []
" Should be a way to make it work out.
" Maybe some yoda or import rods?

327 rods!  make some inserts to let you put 6 rod bearings in the big
ends.  length and pin are already right for 199 crank and stock slugs
in 4.0 block!

if you're going with custom slugs, 196 rods and pins with 1.15" pin
height -will- work!  stock pins might not take 6000rpm stress though,
and a 4" bore would put 64% more stress on them right off.

4" * 3" = 226 cubes.