[Amc-list] overheating, and Smokey Yunick

[Amc-list] overheating, and Smokey Yunick

Smokey's book should be REQUIRED reading for anyone interested in the inner
workings of engines, not just for more HP.
 One thing he said at the PRI show still sticks in my head. When asked if
there was any advice he could give to folks wanting to better themselves in
the automotive trade,, "KEEP READING and LEARNING from others, no matter HOW
smart you think you are there are ALWAYS those out there doing it better,
faster, cheaper and different than you. Learn from them and don't try and
re-invent the already fixed wheel".

I HIGHLY recommend you go to racing secrets and subscribe to Don Terrill's
newsletter. It's FULL of great advice!!!
http://racingnewsletter.com/cgi-bin/newsletter.cgi

But HEY,,, that's just ME!
Bruce Hevner