Re: [Amc-list] Navarro six specs / relatively cheap "V8 killer" / fun wi

Re: [Amc-list] Navarro six specs / relatively cheap "V8 killer" / fun with Rambler Mentality

I don't know about the car specific issues w/alcohol, but water+alcohol
100% soluable and won't fall out like it does in gasoline. If in small
amounts it'll just steam off in the combustion. In gasoline, a teaspoon
a day adds up, doesn't mix w/gasoline, condenses on the gas tank roof
and rusts. With alcohol, it would at least just go out the tailpipe.

I know there's other issues with the stuff though. But for racing it's
probably all moot as nothing sits around.