Re: [Amc-list] Navarro six specs / relatively cheap "V8 killer" / fun wi

Re: [Amc-list] Navarro six specs / relatively cheap "V8 killer" / fun with Rambler Mentality

I'm going to ask this in relation to Greg's response to pinging.
Being that ethanol loves water.
How do you deal with it?
Is it enough to add an old timey settlement bowl for it drop into on the way to the engine?
Do you have pull your hair out sealing the tank and draining the water off the bottom?
Do you put a blender in the fule line back into the fuel on the way to the engine?
Drain it off the bottom of that tank?
Use an easy to drain carb?
Will it simply move through the larger injectors or carb jets on an alky carb?

Seriously, is this an issue at all?
I've thought about using it in the 327 if I ever get to it, but I keep wondering about water getting into the system when it is stored and not in use.

I'd probably get a poly tank to avoid rust issues anyway.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>