---------------
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:05:17 -0700
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I ran across Ebay Item number 170248201436 and HAD to have a look.

It claims this car is known as the FIRST un-official muscle car.

I assume this is an Ambassador if it came with the 327 right? I didn't think the Classic came with a V-8 option until the Typhoon in 64? (I'm asking not stating)

 Was this considered the first Muscle Car?? Really?? Seriously? A Rambler?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"