-----------------
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:34:56 -0800
From: hydeparker@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Mark.  I'll do your checks.  As a note, the car is in first gear, but not shifting into 2 (and thus not into 3). There is a metal vacuum line on this car, not rubber, but I'll disconnect it at the modulator and check for vacuum. Also, I do have a new modulator to put on.  My pan gasket will be in tomorrow, so I can clean the filter this weekend.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"