Re: [Amc-list] Parts interchange between Matador and Ambassador

Re: [Amc-list] Parts interchange between Matador and Ambassador

My wife's 72 Javelin had the 3 hole balancer with a 727.  I'm not sure what
year they changed.  Her car also has the Saginaw power steering pump.  I
thought they changed from Eaton to Saginaw in 71.

One small item you should pull from the Ambo is the door strikers.  72 was the
last year that the strikers used the 1/2" threads.  These are getting hard to
find.  If the spring thingy is missing or damaged there are rebuild kits
available.

Todd