-----------
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 18:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

still not sure if that aluminum engine will work in there or not with that oil pump/filter. tom j. or frank s. probably tell me for SURE that it would fit with just the oil filter adapter (if i could find one that will go onto that filter housing) then i would go for it. would be cool to have an aluminum engine for the little thing. how much weight was lost with the aluminum block over cast iron? im thinking pretty seriously about picking up that 62 classic i found. has lots of parts i can use. aluminum engine, 3spd/od, pannels to use to patch up my rusty spots, ect. sheesh, being broke is a beeotch....

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"