[Amc-list] Craiglist : Vintage auto parts GM Ford Mopar AMC - (West Palm

[Amc-list] Craiglist : Vintage auto parts GM Ford Mopar AMC - (West Palm Beach, FL)

>From the ad at http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/781060154.html

Vintage auto parts GM Ford Mopar AMC - $1 (West Palm Beach)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-08-03, 8:08AM EDT

ABC U-Pull It used auto parts is opening its vintage parts section this tuesday 8-05-08 at 8:00am,we have a broad selection of older GM,Mopar,Ford & foreign cars that we have been collecting for years.Several camaros & firebirds, AMC, dodge, plymouth, chrysler, ford, lincoln mercury, pontiac, cadillac, chevrolet, buick, etc.We are located at 451 Benoist Farms Road in west palm beach between southern & belvedere just west of the turnpike-561-793-2222.First come first served so dont miss out!

Location: West Palm Beach
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 781060154

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12