[Amc-list] my appologies

well, tonight while i was puttin away on the tractor, i realized that i had sorta pointed my question about wether or not that engine would fit in my 63 classic at tom and frank. i didnt mean to offend anyone by just asking those 2 guys. i knew off the top of my head they know that body real well. anyone else who may know other info/quirks about these body cars im always open for info. sorry if i offended anyone on the list.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules