Re: [Amc-list] Vibration in '63 American 440-H

farna@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If the U-joints are bad, there's an easier way to get the shaft off!

Yeah, this is easy to SAY, but harder to DO... :-) but if your gonna
live with these cars, a pair of the big wrenches needed are pretty cheap
I paid $20 or so each. 1-3/4" combo wrenches, then the Big Nut is simply
another fastener...

I plunked one on the ground, and the other I pressed with my foot. Who
knows what the actual torque was, but it was Tight.