[Amc-list] 1961 AMC Rambler

Hey guys,
 Got a question about a car I don't own.(See the link)
http://nashville.craigslist.org/car/765527512.html

 I probably won't do it because I think a $1,000 is a bit much to give for it without an engine. I may be wrong about that, but considering that I gave $1,200 for my '64 Classic drove it home from an hour away (body and paint in very good condition) it just seems too high a price.

 Anyways, I have my 64 Classic and I have my rusted out floor paneled '63 Classic. The 64 has 232 (I'm certain of that now, thanks Matt) and my '63 has the OHC 196. Not much interchanging there, so I have an extra engine.
 Would the 196 fit in this car? Did it originally come with that engine in it? Would the transmission interchange too?

 Just contemplating a possible future purchase. I have to get rid of the 63 before I could buy the 61. (Wife is threatening me)

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/