[Amc-list] Fusible Link wire gage size

Hi,

Would anyone know the wire gage for the fusible link from the battery terminal of the starter relay to the main wire harness for my 71 Gremlin 232?

I have had grounding issues since purchasing the car 2 years ago, but after painting the car I now have no electrical. Battery is good though because the bypass switches previously installed for the starter and wipers still allow the starter turn over and the wipers to turn on, just no alt light, dash lights, etc.

Thanks you
Ted D