[Amc-list] Jumpin Jack Flash - it's the Natural Gas

[Amc-list] Jumpin Jack Flash - it's the Natural Gas

Watching the Senate Hearings on C-span yesterday,
T-Boon Pickins [ almost like Howlin' Wolf ]
laid out for the Gov't to mandate all Fleet
Transportation - both Federal and Commercial -
to be converted / powered by Natural Gas.

He believes then the private vehicle sector
will make the shift.

The Alum. weiner pack LPG ' LNG fuel tanks -
still under $600.00 for tank alone.

http://tinyurl.com/36raha

115 Octane LPG would allow us
to run [?] compression ratio
for {?} HP / TQ @ $1.65 gal. ?

download page for PPi fuel tank:

http://www.propaneperformance.com/downloads/Brochure.pdf

Thank you for your enquiry for our Flat Propane Tanks.

Firstly I would like to introduce our USA agent, Sheri Vanhooser who is
CC's into this email.

Prices for the tank size you requested are as follows:-

CT228-6-641 -- 19 gallons usable = US$371.78

CT305-7-641 -- 29 gallons usable = US$461.52

Model CT228-6-641 -
9 inch (228mm) high tank, 6 cell 29 inches 737mm) wide x 25.25inches
(641mm) long.
Capacity: 19 US gallons (usable)

CT305-
12 inches (305mm) high x 34.5 inches (876mm) wide x same length 25.25"
(641mm) long
Capacity: 29 US Gallons (usable)

These prices are delivered, and is the introductory price for the US
market.

Our tanks will be available just after the Christmas / new year period.

Kind regards

Guy Obren

Propane Performance Industries

-[end quote]-

The GMI Fuel Injected LPG project:

http://tinyurl.com/awvbu

MC [matt] on this Bulltear does AMC intake manifold
mods to accept EFi injectors.

Not 'cheap' overall - but neither is $5 00gal. gasoline.