[Amc-list] TO AMC Owners

Hey AMC owners.......

I'm offering to any serious collector my collection of one of the finest
automobile magazines, "Collector Automobile". From Volume 1 Number 1 (May 1984)
thru Volume 13, Number 2 (August 1996). This includes all of the out-of-print
issues. There is an extra copy of Feb88, Oct 87, Aug 87 and Jun 97. All
magazines are in perfect condition with the volumes packed in special envelopes.
(Two volumes per envelope). Picture available. There is a total of 78
magazines.  I will not sell separate copies. $400 plus shipping. 707 836 7808,
_nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxxx (mailto:nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx) . AMC  content?  Lots of
articles and pictures of AMCs over the years.

Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, Ca
707 836 7808