Re: [Amc-list] Engine ID number location.

Re: [Amc-list] Engine ID number location.

The PCV should always be fed from the center, as close to the carb base
as possible. I've never seen an AMC that fed it from the side. Yah, hat
would be a big mess.

I even had a small vacuum signal pickoff over cyl #6 screw up idle. I
now generally plug those and tee off the center.