[Amc-list] cleaner

ya, i have alot on my mind tonight. anyway. i got this stuff from auto zone or schucks (out here its called shucks, other places its checkers, or kragen) its by "gunk" company. its in a gallon jug and is called "carburetor/parts cleaner". it has a little basket in it for small screws, parts ect. it dilutes with water also. great for a parts cleaning solvent tank. works real good. i think i need to invest in a solvent tank now and get a few gallons of that to run in it. wasnt that expensive either. forgot how much, but if i bought it, it wasnt bad... but ya, it breaks down dirty greasy grime pretty good. some of the thick stuff, dip it, let it soak for 10 min or so, wipe off whats loose, soak it some more. made my fuel pump and dizzy for my 63 real nice and shiny again.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules