[Amc-list] AMX FOR SALE

Friends and Family,

I have finally succumb to the wishes of the girls and decided to sell
Maxine.
With four young girls in the house (who want to go every where daddy
does) it is simply not practical to own a 2 seater any longer.

Description …

1969 AMC AMX   390 / 4spd / 3.54 posi / “GO” Pack
The car is white over red w/red “GO” stripes.

The car is a survivor that was repainted in the spring of 2007.
The engine was rebuilt 2000 miles ago.  Currently shows 55K on the
odometer.
Body is straight and clean … no rust … no bondo.

New in the last year …

Edelbrock Air Cleaner
K&N Air Filter
Sunpro ... Super Tach II
* VDO ...  Gauge Set
KYB Shocks ... Front  KG4503
                              Rear  KG5521
* Weather Stripping ... Doors
                                     Roof Rails
Chrome Exhaust Tips
Hurst T Shift Handle
Shift Boot & Hardware
Battery Tray & Tie Downs
* Stainless Engine Bolt Set
Duralast Alternator
                    Battery
Edelbrock 650cfm AVS
Wheels & Tires ...
     Keystone Klassic 15x7
     Firestone Indy 500 (235x15x60)
Mallory Unilite Distributor
              Coil
Accel Plug Wires
AMC Fender Covers (2)
* Edelbrock Chrome valve Covers
* Edelbrock R4B Intake

	• * Indicates that the part(s) are not yet on the car but come with it.

NADA shows average retail @ $25.785  and  high retail @ $43,245
Hemmings Motor News shows #3 condition @ $18,500  and  #2 condition @
$35,150

Asking $22,500 obo (will consider MOPAR Muscle trade)

If you know anyone who may be interested please forward this email to
them.
Picture upon request.

Thank you much,
   Mark