From: "Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Windows

> The person to reply first to your post was right about cleaning the window
regulator of all the old grease which over the years  collects dust and dirt
and turns into a grinding compound slowly destroying the regulator. One
other thing I have found is to use silicone spray to lube the channel in the
fuzzes. I been doing that for over 30 years. It helps take the strain off
the gears in the regulator when you roll the window up and down Also check
the window adjustment.