Re: [Amc-list] Windows

The person to reply first to your post was right about cleaning the window regulator of all the old grease which over the years  collects dust and dirt and turns into a grinding compound slowly destroying the regulator. One other thing I have found is to use silicone spray to lube the channel in the fuzzes. I been doing that for over 30 years. It helps take the strain off the gears in the regulator when you roll the window up and down Also check the window adjustment.
"Doc"