Re: [Amc-list] 232 combustion chamber - No Squish

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

> So why don't you bug HOT ROD about your project? That rag seems to
> improve with every issue. I used to dislike it, was real biased against
> it, but even I have come around.

Cause it's a 10-20' car, takes a nice picture. Up close it is clearly an owner built low budget project car.
Probably more Car Craft material at best!

> Clean, fast, great looking, cheap. The 4.0 needs a HOT ROD write up.
> More people using the 4.0 would only help us.

That's true as aftermakret support other then hesco and a smatteirng of Advance adpaters and Howell pieces would be nice.
   The Jeep crowd does keep some interest sparked in it!
Would be nice to get the "correct" stroker piston in a cast version done!
KB stepped up with an off the shelf forging for the long rod.
They still total up to about $460 though. Way higher then the first talk of castings in the $250-300 range!
No one wants to foot the bill for the castings even though there is a market for them.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV