Re: [Amc-list] Completely OT: wireless networks

Re: [Amc-list] Completely OT: wireless networks

I did 1, 2, 3 and 4. Did not do 5 and 6 yet, as you can sniff mac
addresses and duplicate them - but that type of person would get in
anyway - so I'll probably do 5 and 6.

Right now my proxy server is in transparent mode to force usage for
all clients. Unfortunately, transparent proxies do not use
authentication. I can get around that, but it makes things a little
cludgy. I'm thinking of statically assigning addresses and blocking
access for everything that is not statically defined. Either that, or
hack together a captive portal.

Now - back to your regularly scheduled AMC content! I gotta remove a
head and exhaust manifold this weekend, cool!