[Amc-list] Helpful hints

Re covered back dash:
I just recovered the back dash of my 71 Javelin. I bought the backer board (8.95), and sound dampner (25.00), and spray glue (5.00) at Sutherlands hardware. I got the yard of black vinyl at a upholstery shop (20.00). I did the cutting and re covered it, looks brand new. The upholstery shop wanted $150.00!!

Borg Warner trans pan gasket:
I couldn't find the tranny pan gasket anywhere for my trans. The pan is 15x15, and all the gasket material sold in the stores is 12x12 now. I found the gasket material in a 36x36 sheet at the corkstore.com. Good service, and real good product.

Troy