[Amc-list] 304 Overheating

Tom J. brought up a good point about the timing.  I've
had a couple of 1970 Javelins with the 304 (only
briefly though).  They have that weird advance/retard
(dual diaphragm?) distributor which was also used on
the Ferd engines of the era.  Make sure you have the
vacuum hoses routed properly so that the spark
advances and retards correctly upon acceleration.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA