Re: [Amc-list] How to remove windshield

Justin,

I've removed a number of them.  Take off all of the
inside windshield garnish moldings so you can get
access to the inside gasket "flap".   With a sharp
knife (I use a box cutter with a new blade or a sharp
linoleum knife.) cut off all or most of the inside
gasket edge that extends inside the car (the gasket on
the inside of the windshield channel).  After that
gasket is cut off the windshield you should be able to
push the windshield out fairly easily.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA