Re: [Amc-list] The oil level is rising and has a lovely greenish hue

Re: [Amc-list] The oil level is rising and has a lovely greenish hue

Do you have a milling machine? The absolutely COOLEST science project
I ever saw was at Horace E. Wilcox Vocational Technical School - one
of the kids cut a Fiat 850 engine so you could see all the internal
workings. I'm guessing a 195.6 cast iron block would be a LOT heavier
- but it would be cool!

Plus if the cylinder bore was about beercan size, think how awesome it
would be to have a 6 beer cozy that would pop 'em up when you turned
the crankshaft!!!!