Re: [Amc-list] Cheap brake conversion

Replying to myself.
Wandered over on Ebay and low and behold someone had a NOS rotor for a 74-81 W100 4wd dodge up on a $10 buy it now.
So I bought it!
Will see when it comes in what it is and how it fits up to drum spindles etc; Note: it's the loose fit rotor not the one with a hub cast into it!
It doesn't look like it has much offset to it either, maybe not anymore then the mustang.
I may just do the mockup work on the Conv.
Would be easier to check wheel fitment on the whole car then to roll it around on the bench or floor.
Keep your fingers crossed.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV