-----------------
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 04:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin

So where is the best place to get replacement parts and what do they usually cost. I am not talking about already rebuilt stuff for big $ I would like to do them myself. Are the bearings and bushings available at a [parts store or is it amc vendor only stuff?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"