Re: [Amc-list] will a spirit 4cyl rear fit my eagle? - More matches at w

Re: [Amc-list] will a spirit 4cyl rear fit my eagle? - More matches at www.car-part.com

Eddie,
I just did a search for Eagle Rear End on www.car-part.com (nationwide search engine for auto parts junk yards) and found one for you in PA.

1981
Rear Axle
AMC Eagle
RATIO 3.54

8K0981
$Call
Kendall Auto Parts USA-PA(Erie) E-mail 1-800-898-7278

Here is another one ...

1982
Rear Axle
AMC Eagle
3.54 RATIO

97-031
$Call
Lafayette Salvage USA-NJ(Lafayette) E-mail 1-973-579-7428 / 1-800-579-5458

One in California ...

1981
Rear Axle
AMC Eagle
3.54
4,405
328
$500
Rancho Jeep Recyclers USA-CA(Rancho-Cordova) E-mail 800-875-7570 / 916-635-3800

Just an FYI, there were FOUR PAGES of results ... I only selected the ones that specifically mentioned 3.54 ratios ...

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12