Re: [Amc-list] will a spirit 4cyl rear fit my eagle?

Re: [Amc-list] will a spirit 4cyl rear fit my eagle?

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I saw this online and thought I woudl ask if a 4cyl 4spd Spirit end to end
" rear end would fit my 81 Eagle, which is still sitting at the mechainc's
" shop going on 3 months now, sure would like to get it back on road! Thanks
" for any replies.
"
" http://srt.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=miniclass&action=display&num=1207453322

no.

eagle rears are wider because of the deep-offset wheels they use.