Re: [Amc-list] That header discussion - 195.6OHV Headers?

Re: [Amc-list] That header discussion - 195.6OHV Headers?

Well, unobtainium is not cool. I think I'll try and get the one on it
welded. I really want a quiet car - it's a sedan and needs to be
silent. Well, as quiet as an old Rambler can get, anyway.